Mission,Vision,Core Values and Mandate
Mission & Vision
- Our mission is to work with people living poverty and excluded people to eradicate poverty and injustice.
- To work with grass root level groups.
- To work with all communities without discrimination for the development of target group.
- Working on Rights based approach and issues
- Development of linkages with similar Organizations
- Networking with other actors who are working for the cause
Our vision is a country without poverty and injustice in which every person enjoys their right to a life with dignity.
Reducing of the child labour in the operational area and make access the health services and provide sound health among the total fishermen community in the operational area.
Improved Standards of living for the people living in south Sudan.
To build community solidarity, women empowerment, Relief, Reintegration, Peace building, health, nutrition, food security and livelihoods, Health, protection and youth activities.
- To undertake protection and peace education activities.
- Increase the capacity of poor resource house hold beneficiaries to effectively practice sustainable agro-economic activities.
- To increase food security and environmental conservation practice at household level.
- Contribute to the wellbeing of the people through the increase access to health services both curative and preventive.
- To increase access to sustainable safe water and sustainable facilities rural poor communities under the health program.
- To unchain widows and orphans from exploitation and discrimination.
To promote good governance and leadership that address gender concerns.
- To increase access to social services and well fair for disadvantages and vulnerable group.
- To engage IDP women and surrounding communities in community based protection dialogues.
- To empower women to play active role in emergency relief and reintegration.
- To promote gender equality and that men and women deserve equal treatment
- Eradicating the poverty through community awareness and to capacity build the community to be self-resilience
- Trauma support through sport activity and counselling
- Promote human and women rights in the community in the IDP camps
- To promote entrepreneurship and commercial farming through business training and practices.
- To create awareness on the gender based violence in the community
- To support recovery and reintegration activities
- To engage communities in peace building and conflict transformation practices.
- To promote health and fight malnutrition in the most hit conflict areas
- Promote education and girl child education
- To educate prevent or reduce the diseases caused by poor hygiene practice
Food security, increased incomes through sustainable agribusiness
- HIV/AIDS Mainstreaming
- Organisational Strengthening and Institutional Development
- Preventive and curative health for development
- Human Rights and Good Governance Strategies
- Promote the value of working together to assist the needy in our communities